How do I read the Wall Street Journal online?
You can access the Wall Street Journal newspaper through Proquest databases. Here is a guide that explains how to access with screenshots: http://libguides.csuchico.edu/wallstreetjournal
For search and read articles in the Wall Street Journal, use Proquest.
1. From the ReSEARCH Station, Databases A-Z link http://www.csuchico.edu/lref/dbaz.html .
2. Find and click on the link to ProQuest Newsstand.
3. From inside the database, click on "Publications" located under the database title.
4. In the Publications search box, type Wall Street Journal.
5. From the results list, select the edition published in New York NY.
6. Search for articles by keyword, company name, topic or date.